Release notes 2.1.0
What's new on Squeezely Platform?
Adding source for Facebook Custom Audiences
As of July 2, 2018 Facebook requires advertisers to declare a source for all custom audiences using a customer file, for example a list of email addresses.
When you select to export a list of email addresses to Facebook from the Squeezely Platform, we will now set this status to ‘User Provided Only’. This indicates that all email addresses have been provided to you by customers directly and that you have their consent to use this information for marketing purposes.
Customers that are being targeted by ads using this type of audience will be able to view the source of the information used to target them, as well as the name of your organization. This can be accessed by clicking the ‘Why am I seeing this?’ icon on a Facebook ad.
More information about these changes by Facebook is published here.
Product Catalog Improvements
We have added some functionality to our product catalog, specifically:
- Multiple images for products. Your feed can now contain up to 10 images for a single product.
- Language Support for products. Add product variants in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Norwegian, Turkish and Chinese language to your feed.
- Image sizes of up to 1080 pixels, aspect ratio 1:1 are now supported. Minimum size remains to be 600 pixels.
- A dropdown filter has been added to quickly filter on categories in the product catalog.
- Additional product set filters. Filter your product set on Brand, Availability, SKU, Name, Condition & Language properties.
- Various small usability improvements to product sets.
- Improved loading speeds for Squeezely Dashboard
- Added statistics for Clang campaigns to external statistics in Squeezely Dashboard.